There are so many varieties of low calorie Halloween snacks. The list is non-exhaustive. You can run your imagination wild whether it’s a Halloween trick or treat. Here are a few easy and simple to make low calorie Halloween treats for both adults as well as children. Here we go
Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
- Cream cheese of your liking – 2 ounce
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cottage Cheese (non-fat) – 1/2 cup
- Flour – 2 tbsp
- cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Godiva chocolate – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Egg whites – 2
- Chocolate chips – 2 tbsp.
In a food processor, combine the first 8 ingredients. Spoon the mixture into cupcake liners in mini cupcake baking tray.
Top it with a couple of chocolate chips.
Bake at 300-degree F for 20 minutes.
Cool and then chill for at least 2 hours.
Carrot Eye Balls
- Carrots – 3 large
- Cream cheese or cottage cheese – 1/4 cup
- Pitted and sliced black olives – 1/2 cup
Peel, wash and cut the carrots into chunks. Place them upright.
Place 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese on the top.
Top the cheese with olive slice.
Place the eyeballs on a platter.
- Low-fat mozzarella cheese sticks – 5
- Low fast cheese cream – 2 tbsp.
- Green bell pepper – sliced and shaped like 10″ finger nails.
Slice the cheese sticks into half. Use a knife and make slight wedges on the cheese. It should resemble the folds of the finger and knuckle.
On the tip, slice out 1/4 inch of the mozzarella cheese.
Place some cream cheese in the 1/4″ hole. Over it place the green pepper nail. Repeat it for all the cheese sticks.
Instead of green bell pepper, you can also use red or yellows ones too.
Try out these simple Halloween treats and snacks and also share some of yours with us.